Mark your calendars for our 25th Anniversary Celebration on August 23rd, 2015. We will think back and celebrate all the ways that God has been so faithful to this body of believers over the last 25 years. We will also look at what God is doing right now in His family here at Country Woods as we continue to serve Him. We will be challenged to renew our commitment to Him for the future as we move forward in faith to continue to "Develop Devoted Disciples". How awesome to be a part of what He has done, is doing, and will do here at Country Woods as "The Legacy Continues...".
- Former pastors Eddie Mahaffey and Rob Futral will both be present and will speak in the celebration service that day.
- A history of CWBC is being developed and will be available for everyone to have that day.
- "Why I Love Country Woods" video testimonies from longtime members, new members, and former members will be shown.
- A fellowship brunch will start at 9:00 AM. Tammie Miller is coordinating this brunch and will be enlisting LOTS of church members to bring food items.
- Schedule for the day:
- 9:00 - Start serving brunch in the gym
- 10:10 - Everyone move to the Worship Center
- 10:30 - Celebration Service (Pre-service music starts at 10:20)
Offerings: We will receive 2 offerings during the Celebration Service. At the beginning of the service, we will receive our regular budget offering. At the end of the service, we will receive a special offering to go toward the transportation needs of our church. Both of the vans we have at the present time were bought over 8 years ago, so we are in desperate need of safe, reliable transportation for the different ministries of the church. Please pray about how you can contribute to help us meet this critical need and invest in the ongoing mission of CWBC. Imagine new vans and buses being used to bring unchurched people to church, transport kids and students to camp, senior adults and others to conferences and groups on mission trips - all FOR HIS GLORY!